If I am denying your follow requests, please consider the following before resending a follow request:
- You may not have enough or any info in your bio and that might be all that I see before I accept the follow request.
-Consider adding your age (or just above or below 18)
-give me some idea of who you are in terms of your interests. If I can't distinguish you from a newsposting bot I won't accept.
Do not just link to bio information elsewhere. That's neat, but I should know enough from your bio here to not need to depend on what may be a dead link or a site that blocks Tor connections. I don't want to have to be a detective!
The rest here rarely applies:
- Your bio says you are "above/beyond" gender and you are clearly a cishet dude just refusing to post your preferred pronouns because of some weird anxiety (seriously, stop even "any" is acceptable)
- You might be using national flags outside the context of indicating which languages you speak, which I see as a red flag.
- You use exclusionary slurs (not cuss words, I don't give a fuck) including anything homophobic or ableist
- You actively advocate for some kind of hierarchy (yuck)
- Multiple of the above apply, and idk why you sent me a follow request at all
Smol server part of the pixie.town infrastructure. Registration is approval-based, and will probably only accept people I know elsewhere or with good motivation.